Mr. Atul Sharma is a Assistant Professor, Department of Mental Health Nursing, Institute of Nursing Education Reserch, AIIMS Bathinda PG Clinical Exposure.
UG – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore (Karnataka).
PG – Father Muller College of Nursing, Mangalore, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore (Karnataka).
- One of the prestigious institution in South India - Father Muller Medical College hospital, Built since 1880 with Bed Capacity of 1250 (Mental Hospital with 100 Bed Capacity).
- Child Psychiatry – Kusumagiri Child Psychiatry Center, Kochi, Kerala.
- NIMHANS Bangalore.
- Sakalwara Community Mental Health Center – Bangalore.
- Experience - After UG – 2 Years & After PG – 8 Years.
Research Areas: Child Psychiatry, Stress Management, Depression, Substance Use Disorder.
• Organized Various National & International Conference.
• Best Paper Presentation Award in National & International Conferences.
• Best out going student award in PG.
• First Prize in Intercollege Skit Completion by UNESCO Chair Bio-ethics.
• As a Resource person in National Conferences & Courses.